Health Management Programs
Chronic health conditions can be overwhelming without the right tools or information. Sanford Health Plan wants to ensure that your patients have educational programs and materials to help control their chronic condition.
We have programs for the following health conditions:
- Heart Disease (Coronary Artery Disease)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
The programs focus on:
- Condition monitoring
- Adherence to treatment plans
- Medical and behavioral comorbidities and other health conditions
- Health behaviors
- Psychosocial issues
- Depression screening
- Communicating and working with any caregivers
- Encouraging communication with their practitioners about health conditions and treatment
- Providing additional resources and tools outside of the organization as appropriate.
Our health management programs support the practitioner-patient relationship and plan of care to continuously evaluate clinical and economic outcomes with the goal of improving the members’ health condition. We emphasize the prevention of exacerbations and complications using evidence-based practice guidelines and patient empowerment strategies.
How do I refer a patient?
Complete and return the Health Management Program Referral Form, located here.