Preventive Health Guidelines and Immunization Schedules
The preventive health guidelines are online here. The new immunization schedules for children and adults are also available online at cdc.gov/vaccines. To request a printed copy, call Customer Services at (800) 752-5863.
Our Member’s health is very important to us and requires a key step from you: stay up-to-date on the coverage for preventive care! We believe that health promotion and disease prevention are valuable tools in the detection and treatment of preventable illnesses.
Take advantage of these services.
- No prior authorization is required when using an in-network provider
- Services are available at no cost to the member
- Annual services do not need to be scheduled 12 months apart – members may have their preventive services one time per calendar year
For questions regarding a member’s benefits, please contact our Customer Services Team at (800) 752-5863. For TTY/TDD, call toll-free (877) 652-1844. If you or a member needs us to translate this information, please call (800) 892-0675. This is a free service.
- Services performed outside of these guidelines, and with a medical diagnosis, will be applied to deductible and coinsurance.
- These services are provided as listed unless otherwise stated in the member’s plan document (i.e. Summary Plan Description/Policy/Certificate of Insurance).