Two New Ways to Earn Your $250 Wellness Benefit
Because of life changes we are all making due to COVID-19, Sanford Health Plan is offering expanded solutions to work toward your wellness goals. You can take advantage of these two new ways to stay healthy while earning points toward your $250 NDPERS wellness benefit.
Work with a Sanford Health Plan Wellness Coach or Registered Dietitian Our wellness coaches can talk you through your situation and help you identify resources and supports for creating new exercise and healthy eating habits. Each telephonic consultation is free and lasts up to 30 minutes. Employees can receive a voucher form worth 3,000 points after completion.
Starting in May 2020, we will be offering a 15-minute well-being webinar for you to learn more about our monthly newsletter topic. Those who register and attend the live webinar can receive a voucher form for 3,000 points. Register for our upcoming webinars today!
Every day is a new opportunity to commit to your health and well-being. The Dakota Wellness Program and Sanford Health Plan offer the tools and support to help you find success on your wellness journey.
NDPERS Sanford Health Plan members and their covered spouses are eligible to participate in the Dakota Wellness Program and earn $250 in wellness benefits ($500 per household).
Earn your $250 through one, or a combination of, the following options:
- Earn points in the online wellness portal by participating in activities like challenges, habit trackers, and monthly educational sessions
- At Your Doctor
- Schedule your preventive health and dental appointments
- Participate in special programs including Tobacco Cessation, Healthy Pregnancy, and About the Patient
- At Work
- Participate in workplace events led by your site’s Wellness Coordinator
- At the Gym
- Go to the gym 12 times a month and receive reimbursement for your membership fee, up to $20 a month
- On the Move
- Sync your wearable fitness device to the online wellness portal, or download the mobile app to earn points on the go