Relations and contracting staff
Our staff members are here to ensure you have the information needed to help you care for your patients and our members.
Provider relations team
Our provider relations representatives can help you with the following:
- Understanding your fee schedules and check adjustment reports
- Processing claim reconsiderations
- Resolving complex claims issues
- Setting up a new mySanfordHealthPlan account
Our representatives also conduct webinars and perform NCQA site visits.
You can also call our provider relations support line at (800) 601-5068.
Provider relations representatives
Territory 1: (Green) Tyler Brandt - (701) 417-6522 or email@example.com
Territory 2: (Orange) Corey Erickson - (605) 312-2722 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Territory 3: (Blue) Amber Schelling - (605) 328-7173 or email@example.com
Our network contracting specialists can help you become a participating provider in our network. You can also contact them regarding contracts or fee schedules.
Network contracting specialists
- Matt Zens (N.D.) - (605) 328-6817 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Eickenbrock (N.D.) – (701) 417-6523 or email@example.com
- Jarad Kunzman (Iowa, Neb., Minn.) - (605) 312-2789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Lindberg (S.D. & remaining states) - (605) 312-2785 or email@example.com
If you have questions regarding claim status or member eligibility, log on to your secure provider account here.